Dig it! Modern Saint, check it out

I saw that the other day. They added that tone circuit to the Green Rhino and a tone circuit to the Red Llama side in the new version. I won't be buying one. Love the clones that I built. If I all of sudden get a bug up my back side, then sure I may commit...

That MXR Super Badass sounds really cool to play some vintage Black Sabbath!

Last edited:
I saw that the other day. They added that tone circuit to the Green Rhino and a tone circuit to the Red Llama side in the new version. I won't be buying one. Love the clones that I built. If I all of sudden get a bug up my back side, then sure I may commit...

That MXR Super Badass sounds really cool to play some vintage Black Sabbath!

I really like the red llama clone I built, but I wish it had a tone control. If I ever get crazy, I may put one in.

I really like the red llama clone I built, but I wish it had a tone control. If I ever get crazy, I may put one in.

I find that a tone control neuters the sound. The circuit responds much better to your guitar's tone control than an onboard one.

If you're itching to include a third knob, make it a clean blend and use it for bass.

I find that a tone control neuters the sound. The circuit responds much better to your guitar's tone control than an onboard one.

If you're itching to include a third knob, make it a clean blend and use it for bass.

I don't have a tone knobs on my guitars. I take them out.

Funny part is I don't miss a tone control although the demo of the Red Llama side really sounds good.

@Chad - I may breakdown and order one from Sweetwater. After thinking about it, I can use it and if I need to unload, someone will sure want it sometime down the road (I hope).

Side note, what's that pedal board? I kinda dig that locking setup.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back