mmmmmm, Brisket

335clone

Living the dream
Man that was good. Seared on the grill with indirect heat (coals) then simmered in beer and Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce for a couple of hours. Mashed potatoes and cauliflower.

Nap time I think

Reactions: OGG
Safeway had then on sale for cheap a couple months ago, so we bought 5 or 6 and froze a few. This was the last $11.00 brisket in the freezer:(

Lunch shall be awesome tomorrow.Dude00

I love slow smoked brisket, but the rest of my family doesn't care for it. So I don't buy it even though I have THE perfect tool to make it delicious.

It's cold here today. Can you make me some chili tiger roach?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

It's cold here today. Can you make me some chili tiger roach?

OK, you talked me into it. :wink:

Actually I was kind of stuck for ideas on what to cook this weekend. Maybe it is time for the first chili of the season...

OK, you talked me into it. :wink:

Actually I was kind of stuck for ideas on what to cook this weekend. Maybe it is time for the first chili of the season...

Yeah, I'm going to be cooking some chili this weekend. Won't be my first this year though :embarrassed:

I love brisket

I'm pretty sure that if we were to have a big-ass sit-down with the Christians and the Jews to figure everything out, the menu would prominently feature brisket. Ah, hola musulmanes. Ustedes pueden asistir tambien.

I'm pretty sure that if we were to have a big-ass sit-down with the Christians and the Jews to figure everything out, the menu would prominently feature brisket. Ah, hola musulmanes. Ustedes pueden asistir tambien.
Sounds good to me. Just don't tell the Hindus.

Back