Dig it! MF "Stupid Deal of the Hour" today

bsman

b00b
Last hour, it was a Firebird Zero - this hour, it's a ukulele. So far, nothing too interesting, but who knows - there must be more of those MXL mics or guitar stands with lacquer-eating padding!

I've gotten a G&L Tribute Legacy, a decent noise gate pedal and some really nice tweed-bound cables from them.

Yeah, but I'll bet those were Stupid Deals of the Day, not HOUR. They really seem to save the crap-de-la-crap for those!

I bought a Kala KCGE-C (Koa, Concert Electric-Cutaway) a couple of years ago, and my son liked it so much he made it his own!
I'd like to avoid a cutaway; I don't care for them on acoustic guitar and certainly have no need for one on a uke. :grin:

I bought a fit-all hard shell case a few months back on a SDOTH...

Really can't remember if I ever bought something that was a SDOTH, they all blur together.

I got one of the Chroma Cast cases somebody posted here, "don't think it was from MF" and the First Act Shenna fits. So, that's pretty awesome.

Those $10 gig bags they had a few years ago are awesome. I wish they would come up again. They had them in black and tweed.,

Really can't remember if I ever bought something that was a SDOTH, they all blur together.

I got one of the Chroma Cast cases somebody posted here, "don't think it was from MF" and the First Act Shenna fits. So, that's pretty awesome.
Haha, I bought one of those too (I think it was Amazon) for the exact same reason. The somewhat wide body and long, tilt-back headstock made finding a suitable case a bit of a challenge. I always just used a gig bag for it, but it fits in that Chroma Cast case nicely. Even if it's not the most sturdy case, it'll do.

I grabbed a "Musician's Gear" case figuring my SS bass would fit but it came up 1/4" too short...right now it's not being used but that won't last long...:embarrassed:

I bought an MF case for my LP Special on a SDOTD a few years back ($29.95, if memory serves), and it works fine.

Back