Hot or Not? MESA Mark V 25 - want

The compact size, foot switchable EQ (for solo boost), built in reverb, and direct out make it a perfect amp for me to use live. I'm getting giddy thinking what the Pinnacle Deluxe will sound like through that and my Mesa cab. DANCING-banana

The compact size, foot switchable EQ (for solo boost), built in reverb, and direct out make it a perfect amp for me to use live. I'm getting giddy thinking what the Pinnacle Deluxe will sound like through that and my Mesa cab. DANCING-banana

You have less than a week to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I had some gear issues at my gig this afternoon. Thought it might be my amp.

Was sort of thinking if it is, I can get a Mark V 25!

Turns out my tonelab went on the fritz. Of course I got it home, and it's working fine.

I just like my amp and pedals to not have usb connectors for software patches and upgrades. It's fine that the mixer has all that shit because it's for the whole band. :helper:

I just like my amp and pedals to not have usb connectors for software patches and upgrades. It's fine that the mixer has all that shit because it's for the whole band. :helper:

USB connectors? Man I hope they aren't windows based, the last thing I need is to run antivirus on my amps and pedals.

USB connectors? Man I hope they aren't windows based, the last thing I need is to run antivirus on my amps and pedals.

:grin:

I was referring to all the modelers and stuff like the Amp-FX. Too gadgety for my tastes.

I'm kinda digging this one wagdog......

image.jpg

Too many knobs and sliders..and then you have your 25 item pedal board. I have to go to the monkey.

:no:

Too many knobs and sliders..and then you have your 25 item pedal board.
But that's the thing with an amp like this. All of your distortion and boost is taken care of. The only thing left is time based effects and filters. So maybe delay, tremolo, and a wah or phase pedal. That's all you need. (and a pitchshifter :tongue: )

I have to go to the monkey.

:no:

:spit:

Now that would be a hilarious virus. Tell the processor to make fart sounds if it hears the intro to Stairway or Freebird :lol:

Reactions: Tig
The kingsnake is a replica/tribute to the amp that Randall Smith built for Carlos Santana.

yeah, never mind on the King Snake. While I loved my Mark I and this is basically that with a 10 watt option, the price on it was $2500. I would pay an extra $1500 for Santana's sig and a snake skin covering.

Ooh!

That flamed wood one looks nice!

I'm not sure I'd want one over the H&K Grandmeister 36 though.

Back