Mesa-Boogie Triple Crown TC-50

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski

What do you guys think? I think the retail is set at $1799. That's $1200 more than a Carvin V3M, which is also 50w and has an almost identical control layout...

~ I've learned this weekend that premium equipment shouldn't cost more. It's a circuit board that a cnc pick and place machine populates with components that cost way less than a penny each. Then it runs through an oven to reflow. Then it's assembled into a cnc stamped chassis and then into a cabinet that has been cut by cnc. Throw some good ol' Ruby tubes in there and the whole package shouldn't be over $300 bucks. :) Oh, don't forget the panel layout that is nothing more than a label printed out on a laser printer and hot glued on there.

~ I've learned this weekend that premium equipment shouldn't cost more. It's a circuit board that a cnc pick and place machine populates with components that cost way less than a penny each. Then it runs through an oven to reflow. Then it's assembled into a cnc stamped chassis and then into a cabinet that has been cut by cnc. Throw some good ol' Ruby tubes in there and the whole package shouldn't be over $300 bucks. :) Oh, don't forget the panel layout that is nothing more than a label printed out on a laser printer and hot glued on there.
PREACH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back