Me like!! Anyone know anything about these?

It looks nice. I worked for a music store that sold Washburn guitars in the late 1990's and the experience put me off their products for good though.

When I was shopping for a Semi, I looked at the HB-35. It is basically a Gibson 335 clone. Very nice guitar.

Mrs. P ended up buying me a "Brand which shall not be named" 335 clone for Christmas that year.

When I was shopping for a Semi, I looked at the HB-35. It is basically a Gibson 335 clone. Very nice guitar.

Mrs. P ended up buying me a "Brand which shall not be named" 335 clone for Christmas that year.

It must be Italian! (without the "fr")

I have a Korean HB35. It's awesome. Bought it used from a guy that worked at Washburn, doing the setups, when they got the guitars from oversees, before they got sent to stores. He literally picked this guitar from hundreds. I would pay attention to what Mark said. Pass, unless you try it in person, or maybe guitar center, where you can send it back.

the Gibson variety = Gibson is known for bad quality control despite the high prices.

we made, better ship and try to sell regardless of clear issues = They seem to send out everything they make regardless of issues and just hope that someone buys it.

Back