Maybe this seemed cool when he thought it up?

My favorite part is where he falls off, but just keeps going on with the robot moves.

LOL.

Corey Feldman a human dumpster fire.

There's a point beyond which someone's eccentricities transition from amusing to worrisome. Are we there yet?

That idea was never cool and has no chance of ever being cool.

Michael Jackson just rolled over in his grave.

Gabriel is still such a great entertainer.

I feel bad for Feldman. There was little hope of him ever leading a normal life or having a normal career. I'm sure he's made a lot of bad choices along the way, but how many really successful child stars go on bigger and better things? Some do, but it seems like the shit-shows are almost predestined.

I feel bad for Feldman. There was little hope of him ever leading a normal life or having a normal career. I'm sure he's made a lot of bad choices along the way, but how many really successful child stars go on bigger and better things? Some do, but it seems like the shit-shows are almost predestined.
I think that most of them don't have a good support network when they need it most and their personal development goes off the rails. I used to play in a band with a kid who was in a couple of huge 80's movies and he was a fucking mess.

And I remember when I was a kid thinking that Feldman was VERY cool.

Back