Matthews Effects The Architect V2

Let's face it -- there are a LOT of great builders out there building a LOT of great pedals these days. I try and avoid the videos and ads, because I already spend too much on this hobby!

I thought it sounded a lot like the Silver Pony.
I added a clipping switch to mine.

The EQ is a nice touch though.

Sounds good, but I don't really get excited about dirt pedals anymore. I am solid in that department these days.

Sounds good, but I don't really get excited about dirt pedals anymore. I am solid in that department these days.
Thats the thing. I don't NEED anything anymore. I'd like to try some stuff out though :embarrassed:

Thats the thing. I don't NEED anything anymore. I'd like to try some stuff out though :embarrassed:

Don't be me. Be happy with the toys you have :grin:

I have scaled it way back. I have a couple of things I want to buy after xmas and I am really going to try to buy nothing else for the whole year. I think if I were to start a band, my flipping would go away. Since I don't have any direction behind me, I just grab shit that sounds cool to play with, then move on when the novelty wears off.

Don't be me. Be happy with the toys you have :grin:

I have scaled it way back. I have a couple of things I want to buy after xmas and I am really going to try to buy nothing else for the whole year. I think if I were to start a band, my flipping would go away. Since I don't have any direction behind me, I just grab shit that sounds cool to play with, then move on when the novelty wears off.
Well, my eventual "master plan" for Pedalstar Galactica is to replace the Brigadier delay with a Timeline and eventually add whatever the current version of the Eventide H9 is. It will probably go in place of my Phase 90 since there is a workable (if not as killer) phaser in the Mobius. I've never been in love with my overdrive/ distortion pedals so the Sparkledrive MOD and Pinnacle Deluxe could eventually get replaced if I actually found something I liked more.

Well, my eventual "master plan" for Pedalstar Galactica is to replace the Brigadier delay with a Timeline and eventually add whatever the current version of the Eventide H9 is. It will probably go in place of my Phase 90 since there is a workable (if not as killer) phaser in the Mobius. I've never been in love with my overdrive/ distortion pedals so the Sparkledrive MOD and Pinnacle Deluxe could eventually get replaced if I actually found something I liked more.

I've been eyeing the H9, but I think if I bought one, I would spend way too much time dicking with it than actually playing.

Back