Hot or Not? Matias Kupiainen signature Ruokangas

I owe a lot to the Ruokangas and they are my favorite people on earth but this isn't my favorite Ruokangas. Just not the right thing for me.

Plus I spent 4 days next to Vik guitars. If I hear one more person play shred metal I'm going to punch them in the dick.

Yeah. I look at this guitar and I know exactly what the guy playing it is going to sound like. A shitload of distortion, lots of LEDs flashing, lots of screaming bends, sweep-picking, and some tapping but not too much because he's not another EVH clone.

Yeah. I look at this guitar and I know exactly what the guy playing it is going to sound like. A shitload of distortion, lots of LEDs flashing, lots of screaming bends, sweep-picking, and some tapping but not too much because he's not another EVH clone.

Here's a younger version of Kupiainen, back when he played PRS'es and before he joined Stratovarius.

Here's a younger version of Kupiainen, back when he played PRS'es and before he joined Stratovarius.

It does seem to confirm what USian Pie said: "A shitload of distortion, lots of LEDs flashing, lots of screaming bends, sweep-picking, and some tapping but not too much because he's not another EVH clone."

He seemed quite arrogant as well.

He seemed quite arrogant as well.

Sometimes Concentration and seriousness is confused with arrogance. I think this is the case here. I would love everyone to be as comfortable and inviting as Paul Gilbert but that just is not always the case.

Sometimes Concentration and seriousness is confused with arrogance. I think this is the case here. I would love everyone to be as comfortable and inviting as Paul Gilbert but that just is not always the case.

well, it appeared to me me had a dig at Kurt Cobain at the end (correct me if I am wrong but he seemed to say 'fucking dick')

Back