Hot or Not? Matias Kupiainen signature Ruokangas

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
6435_0.jpg

Don't like the headstock (yeah yeah, all headstocks.... blah blah), don't like the gold decorations or the inlay. And the tempered frets means you can only play it in standard E tuning.

sorry, not for me

I really do not get you people and your hatred for many of the headstocks on guitars.

That being said. The guitar is not bad. I could do without the Louis XIV art and color scheme but overall it is a nice looking piece

I owe a lot to the Ruokangas and they are my favorite people on earth but this isn't my favorite Ruokangas. Just not the right thing for me.

Plus I spent 4 days next to Vik guitars. If I hear one more person play shred metal I'm going to punch them in the dick.

:lol:

It might catch my eye if it was hanging on the wall at my local store, and I'd probably have to give it a whirl. It's really not for me, but I'd be curious about the frets.

I don't mind the profile and I'm good with the electronics (not the knobs though) and the fretboard wood. Everything else just isn't for me.

I would, however, take one if they were giving them away on the side of the road.

Back