Martin Behind the scenes passes

fused

Improvisationalist
In a few weeks I will go behind the scenes at the Martin Guitar Factory.
My wife got the passes.
Instead of a one hour tour, we somehow get to do more.
I'm gonna be all over that Plek machine lol

Don't really know what this means, but its guitars, and she chose it, its our 30th anniversary...so hey, I'm not gonna argue :wink:

This will be good no matter what, cause, its guitars.... and I kind of know a little about them.
Might even be able to have a nice informative conversation....
Or not.... Won't matter... Did I mention there are guitars :)

Very cool. I was just there a month or so back and took just the normal 1-hr tour and had a great time. Enjoy!

RIP, Martin Behind the scenes. :(

wave0 That's the way I read the thread title at first. messedup0
I'd love to go on that kind of tour. Looking forward to the report.

That sounds really cool! I was pretty indifferent to Martins... until I fell in love my mine. I guess whomever built mine added some extra sprinkle of mojo that day, because other than some vintage examples I've never really dug any others.

10003677_3899381018475_794045645_o.jpg

Enjoy the tour!

Reactions: Tig
That sounds really cool! I was pretty indifferent to Martins... until I fell in love my mine. I guess whomever built mine added some extra sprinkle of mojo that day, because other than some vintage examples I've never really dug any others.

Enjoy the tour!

Don't
do
that...
:mad:
I'm powerless when I see this guitar. drool0

Enjoy the tour!

What model is that?

That should be really interesting!

Beware of the inevitable GAS that will strike right afterwards though...

RIP, Martin Behind the scenes. :(

Haw! That's what I was thinking too. "Hmm, wasn't he some character on Letterman years ago?"

Reactions: Tig
That should be really interesting!

Beware of the inevitable GAS that will strike right afterwards though...

Haw! That's what I was thinking two. "Hmm, wasn't he some character on Letterman years ago?"
Yes, the GAS it causes is substantial. I still feel it a month later.

Back