Marks Pedalboard Refurbishment Sale!!!

That's weird. I wonder if I have something set wrong. I'm seeing this:

IMG_5172.PNG
IMG_5172.PNG

What did you like and not like about the Brigadier?
I think it sounds great. The only reason why I'm replacing it is that I want to be able to store more specific settings for my cover gig. Now that I have the ES-8 to control everything I feel like I'm wasting time and not paying attention to the audience fiddle fucking around changing sounds between songs.

I think it sounds great. The only reason why I'm replacing it is that I want to be able to store more specific settings for my cover gig. Now that I have the ES-8 to control everything I feel like I'm wasting time and not paying attention to the audience fiddle fucking around changing sounds between songs.
That's one reason I'm really wanting to get midi controllable Fx. I really want a Big sky but fuck it's expensive.
I like the H9 as well but I wish it was more of a multi Fx instead of having preset algorithms. However, I'm sure there are plenty of useable user tweakable presets in there.

That's one reason I'm really wanting to get midi controllable Fx. I really want a Big sky but fuck it's expensive.
I like the H9 as well but I wish it was more of a multi Fx instead of having preset algorithms. However, I'm sure there are plenty of useable user tweakable presets in there.
I'm not too worried about programmable reverbs - I now have room to put a Reverb in a loop of the ES-8 and I just use it on rare occasions (usually on outdoor gigs). The ES-8 was huge for me especially since it can control the strymon (or other manufacture) stuff via midi.

I have the musicomlab mkiii which also has 8 loops. And my x4 delay is midi controllable so I suppose I'm pretty much there too. I suppose you're right...one decent Reverb sound is probably enough. The switchable delay settings are more than enough ambiance.

Back