Looks like someone remembered to take his badass pill.

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/th...er-takes-a-big-leap-in-sty-1688252318/+travis

by259jvlg3isvljeajjz.jpg

Chuck Norris woulda done it without the parachute, and the earth woulda been lucky if it survived the impact?

pretty piss-poor salute. fingers should be fully extended and joined, including thumb (no gap should be visible)
and first finger should just touch the rim of cover
not to mention his lack of being at attention: legs together with slight bend at knee, arm at side with thumb aligned with pants crease, and feet at 45 degree angle

other than that its pretty cool!

Looks like he wishes he'd had a V8.

And I'm starting a campaign to topple Chuck Norris from his position atop Mt. Badass.

Fuck that old man in his perfectly coiffed beard having face.

Time for the "Age of Denzel" to begin.

Who's with me?

Chuck seems about as badass as Arnold to me. Meaning not very much in reality. Oh, and BTW, about 10 years ago, when Maria and Arnold were together, Maria basically purchased the right to re-name a run on Sun Valley's Mt. Baldy to "Arnold's Run" as opposed to its former name, :"Flying Maid". Never mind that it was a challenging black diamond mogul run that Arnold never skied. Now, years later, someone carefully made a very authentic replacement sign and replaced the "Arnold's Run" sign with one that reads "Arnold's Maid". Classic!

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2006/1...Arnold+Schwarzenegger's+Sun+Valley+Ski+Mishap
I will try to find a pic of the altered sign.

Point being, none of these action figure film stars are badasses to me. The real soldiers, yeah, them.

Reactions: Tig
Looks like he wishes he'd had a V8.

And I'm starting a campaign to topple Chuck Norris from his position atop Mt. Badass.

Fuck that old man in his perfectly coiffed beard having face.

Time for the "Age of Denzel" to begin.

Who's with me?
Not me. As Chuck is an actual badass, and Denzel plays one in the movies. I love Denzel, but Chuck has actually stepped into the ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck seems about as badass as Arnold to me. Meaning not very much in reality. Oh, and BTW, about 10 years ago, when Maria and Arnold were together, Maria basically purchased the right to re-name a run on Sun Valley's Mt. Baldy to "Arnold's Run" as opposed to its former name, :"Flying Maid". Never mind that it was a challenging black diamond mogul run that Arnold never skied. Now, years later, someone carefully made a very authentic replacement sign and replaced the "Arnold's Run" sign with one that reads "Arnold's Maid". Classic!

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2006/1...Arnold+Schwarzenegger's+Sun+Valley+Ski+Mishap
I will try to find a pic of the altered sign.

Point being, none of these action figure film stars are badasses to me. The real soldiers, yeah, them.
Again, check Chucks fight record. He's the real deal. If I do happen to run into Arnold next weekend I'll be sure to mention you displeasure with his ski run to him. :tongue:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck was a really, seriously bad mofo.

In the previous millennium. He's certainly in amazing shape for a guy who is old enough to be Ebenezer's uncle, and I'm sure he could go all sorts of Patrick Swaze Roadhouse down at the old folks home, but something tells me Ronda Rousey (or any run of the mill UFC fighter) would turn him inside out before he could utter a cheesy catch phrase.

It's high time for a new generation king of bad assery.

Oh, and as much as I love NCIS and Gibbs... nobody is afraid of Mr. Shoop.

i would agree that Chuck is likely too old to be a badass in the ring these days.....but having won 6 national championships , (in a row) a shit ton of other tournaments, and in 1990 the only westerner to ever be awarded an 8th degree black belt grand master in tae kwon do......i don't think i'd spill beer on him on purpose.

Last edited:
.He's certainly in amazing shape for a guy who is old enough to be Ebenezer's uncle, and I'm sure he could go all sorts of Patrick Swaze Roadhouse down at the old folks home, but something tells me Ronda Rousey (or any run of the mill UFC fighter) would turn him inside out before he could utter a cheesy catch phrase.

Wrestling? Srsly, everyone knows that stuff is fake.

(I'ma run and hide now.)

Back