Looks Like No Baseball Tonight

tompetty

Sporting a hammer...
Shit...Was looking forward to watching Toronto-Boston..

Looks like it's going to be rained out...

No excuse for that in today's day and age..

Toronto, Arizona, Seattle, Milwaukee, Houston and Miami have a stadium with a retractable roof..

It's nice out the roof is open and you get to go to\watch the game..
It's not so nice out the roof is closed and you get to go to\watch the game.....

*spits*

Giants/Dodgers beats all the above.

Oh, and the only thing worse than a roof over a baseball diamond is the DH.

Rain? Bring it on. Don't be a pussy.

I did ...That was pretty cool..

I wonder why they played that game but so many games get rained out?

I just think a retractable roof is the best..

Your family has tickets to go watch a game and has made plans and you always get to go to the game..

Shit...Was looking forward to watching Toronto-Boston..

Looks like it's going to be rained out...

No excuse for that in today's day and age..

Toronto, Arizona, Seattle, Milwaukee, Houston and Miami have a stadium with a retractable roof..

It's nice out the roof is open and you get to go to\watch the game..
It's not so nice out the roof is closed and you get to go to\watch the game.....

*spits*
Why would you watch Toronto and Boston when Giants/Dodgers are on...makes no sense at all....

7 games behind in your case
5 games behind in my case..

Both important games..

I'm east coast and Canadian..

You're west coast and American?..

That being said the only reason I'm watching baseball in the first place is because the only Canadian team is in the hunt..
The game got started, by the way..

I'm actually looking more forward to the pre-season hockey game between Toronto and Buffalo that is being recorded..

Mets beating the Phillies. If they take 2 of 3, they get home field advantage. Rooting for the Cards to go 2-1, Giants go 1-2.

Mets beating the Phillies. If they take 2 of 3, they get home field advantage. Rooting for the Cards to go 2-1, Giants go 1-2.
:mad::mad::mad:

Giants won big last night bro but it was a tough one at the tget go. Since 2015 though Giants at home vs LA are now 14 and 4. So the Giants have some pretty good home field mojo in this series.

:mad::mad::mad:

Giants won big last night bro but it was a tough one at the tget go. Since 2015 though Giants at home vs LA are now 14 and 4. So the Giants have some pretty good home field mojo in this series.

I just want the Giants and Cardinals to use Bumgarner and Wainright in game 163. Either one not pitching against Syndergaard is a good thing.

over the last three years the teams seem to be pretty well matched up according to this site in regards to win/losses
Bumgarner and the Mets' lefty heavy lineup certainly favor the Giants. But Thor's Hammer and Cespedes could be the Even Year Equalizer. Either way, it'll make for a great game 163.

Back