Looks Like Devi Ever's Back At It

speakerjones

my hat is all
image.png

https://www.facebook.com/devieverfx/posts/1255297991187037:0

TL;DR: Devi bought her name back from Dwarfcraft and is making her original designs again.

I'm tempted to buy one of the Fuzz Goddess branded pedals at 25% off (I've always wanted a Soda Meiser), but the bit about allowing her time to build it as she's working alone, is putting me off for some reason. :)

The demo of her Mother's Milk pedal sounds pretty badass too.

I'm not interested in representing the brand, regardless of price.

That's what duct tape is for :grin:
Years ago, I would put tape over the brand name on my headstocks and remove the labels off my amps. I saw no reason to give companies free advertising.

And I was kidding. I wouldn't buy anything of her's either. When I bought those pedals, I knew nothing about her shady business practices. There are too many stand up pedal makers making awesome pedals there is no need to buy from shady ones.

I'm tempted to buy one of the Fuzz Goddess branded pedals at 25% off (I've always wanted a Soda Meiser), but the bit about allowing her time to build it as she's working alone, is putting me off for some reason. :)

Oh, well, make sure to order a custom Morgan amp to wait for in the meantime, or perhaps a Quinn?

Last edited:
What's the story with her?

It's too long and convoluted to start from the beginning. The most recent series of events are that Devi Ever (a former HCFX forumite) sold her company to Dwarfcraft and signed a non-compete. After a while, she decided to get back into the pedal business, slandered Dwarfcraft, and broke the non-compete, building under the name Fuzz Goddess. Dwarfcraft agreed to divest themselves of the Devi Ever brand, but only after they sold out of their remaining stock/parts. That has now happened, and Devi is back selling effects.

There's a whole buncha other shit that happened before that, and it's really not worth getting into. That being said, having followed Devi from the beginning, there is nothing appealing to me about the product or the person.

Thanks.

I'm still curious about the beginning. If anyone could be bothered with a short\bullet point summary, I'll be grateful.

Back