Long weekend coming up - watchall gonna cook?

tiger roach

Urban Bovine Knievel
I think for Labor Day itself I will do from-scratch burgers, grind the meat, bake the buns, do some on the grill and some on the griddle to continue my burger options comparison thesis thing I got goin.

For the other days, not sure yet. Maybe pizza one day...

I'll look for some T-bones today. We still have a few pounds of frozen shrimp and several flounders as well.
Ut-oh, I'm already hungry now! eat0

I'm with Andy...food.

I don't do cookouts or stuff like that. I'll probably go to the mother-in-law's for a family gathering, but thankfully have appointments at the office starting at 6:embarrassed:0.

Probably cook out something on the grill, but I don't know what yet.....I will see what's hitting at the local seafood/steak shop and decide based on that.

Friend is throwing a grilled-cheese-off party on Saturday. Aside from that, I've got to assemble a grill and try it out. Probably some fish and veggies to stick with my wife's diet.

Beer, probably. That, eggs, and Mac and cheese are about the extent of my cooking these days.

Not sure about food, but it picked up 12 of these today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409109768.168684.jpg

STONE HAMMER DARK ALE

A sensationally easy drinking amber brown beer with considerable depth given its mild manner. The aroma hints at caramel and cocoa. It is smooth and lightly carbonated leaning towards nuts, lightly caramel and a hint of mocha.

STONE HAMMER DARK ALE AWARDS

2014 Ontario Brewing Awards
- Silver Medal, Dark Ale

2013 Ontario Brewing Awards
- Bronze Medal, Dark Ale

2010 Canadian Brewing Awards
- Bronze Medal, Brown Ale

2007 Canadian Brewing Awards
- Gold Medal, Brown Ale

2003 Canadian Brewing Awards
- Gold Medal, Brown Ale

I have a hunk o beef for tonight.
Tomorrow will be a brat and beer day.
Sunday I'm grilling a piece of elk backstrap.
Monday,leftovers

Nothing. Food doesn't play a part in the enjoyment of holidays for me. Relaxing does.

Back