Long John Silvers.

DFB

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Has anyone been to one lately?
I see a commercial with a fish and chips deal for $1.99. How bad can it be?

Lol,ok
There is a fish and chip joint at Sloan's Lake I hit once every 2 months or so. It isn't that bad. I guess I'll just go there.

I don't do fast food much anyway.

I can't remember the last time I saw one, to be honest.
We don't have them around here......

And yeah, $1.99 fish and chips sounds.....well....kind of sketchy to me.

Wow, it's been a while but I use to get their fish and chips about every 6 months. Never had a problem. I always take food I know that's been deep fried and mash it between napkins to remove as much oil as I can.

I literally haven’t seen I moved out of my shitty redneck home town in Virginia. I just checked and it’s still there, with a whopping 2.5 star Google review.

Lol. I was manager of an LJS for a while after college. Did not enjoy that phase of my life, but I still like fish n chips. Not from LJS though, haven't set foot in one since that glorious day I walked out in '88.

I went there a few times within the span of two months a while back. Only the hush puppies were good, so i tried a few menu items to see if anything else was worth getting. Turns out no.

When I think Tuckson, I think fried fish and hushpuppies.

hey bro....true story LJS along with Sonic Drive In were the only fast food in town when we lived in Silver City...I got fond memories of Long Silvers. We also had one close to our house in Tuscun, AZ and we ate at that mofo like once a week (hush puppies ftw).

These days we this place and a buncha these

Tooson is a seafood mecca as is the desert southwest in general *spits*

Can't remember exactly..was it LJS or Cap'n D's that earned the "even the cole slaw is breaded" tagline?

Back