Line 6 Amplifi

They were supposed to unveil that at NAMM. Has anyone seen it in person?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can. I meant it's based off the song playing on your iPad; not the tune you're riffing on.

I'm cautiously intrigued.

MF has them listed at 399 and 499. So, not quite throwaway money, but not ridiculous either.

Even if you don't use the amp, you can use it as a bluetooth speaker set for streaming music.

I just can't make it through that video. I just can't seem to give a shit about a product like that.

Meh. Once again, it is nice to line6 trying to do new things, but this one doesn't really interest me very much.

Also, like most of these 'share your patch' things, the sounds that will fill the online databases will be without quality control and mostly be programmed by 7th graders who think the Line6 Insane patch is a great starting point for a patch of "A Hard Day's Night".

Also, like most of these 'share your patch' things, the sounds that will fill the online databases will be without quality control and mostly be programmed by 7th graders who think the Line6 Insane patch is a great starting point for a patch of "A Hard Day's Night".

It isn't?

I'm a little surprised they are using pod x3 sims and not the HD500x internals.

It's gotta be a cost cutting measure.
To be honest, as an X3 owner myself, I found myself gelling with the X3 tones more than all the times I've tried an HD models. I've never been impressed with the HD tones.

Disappointi.

I just can't make it through that video. I just can't seem to give a shit about a product like that.

OK - I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt after subjecting myself to the video. There's actually some potential coolness there.

To be honest, as an X3 owner myself, I found myself gelling with the X3 tones more than all the times I've tried an HD models. I've never been impressed with the HD tones.

Funny enough, while performing online research both before purchasing and after returning a HD500, go are definitely not alone in that sentiment.

The Captain hinted that an Android app may be coming down the road, and Line6 guy nodded in confirmation, so here's hoping

I would like to give it a shot.

Back