Like a boss

Something tells me the sequel to that movie involved a violent and bloody dismemberment that starts with Mr. Eagle ripping Mr. Crow's entrails out and showing them to him before devouring both his flesh, and his soul.

Something tells me the sequel to that movie involved a violent and bloody dismemberment that starts with Mr. Eagle ripping Mr. Crow's entrails out and showing them to him before devouring both his flesh, and his soul.

I think it’s more likely that the eagle gives the crow rides in exchange for directions to the best scavenging spots. Strip away the jingoism and bald eagles can be filthy lazy scavengers that just want to spend their lives gorging the in trash heaps of Alaskan fishing villages.

I think it’s more likely that the eagle gives the crow rides in exchange for directions to the best scavenging spots. Strip away the jingoism and bald eagles can be filthy lazy scavengers that just want to spend their lives gorging the in trash heaps of Alaskan fishing villages.
They can also fuck shit up on a biblical scale. Lazy? Perhaps, but certainly not to be fucked with.

Back