Let's see those pedal boards

I'm really excited about this version. I think its the best one I have assembled. everything in the top row is in a true bypass loop (mini silver pedal bottom left) so I can turn on multiple pedals and then turn them all off with one stomp. plus its right next to my tubescreamer which is handy - I can turn off the ambient stuff up top and then turn on my tubescreamer to get loud. I also have enough room for my channel switcher between the tubescreamer and decitmator II.

I'm really excited about this version. I think its the best one I have assembled. everything in the top row is in a true bypass loop (mini silver pedal bottom left) so I can turn on multiple pedals and then turn them all off with one stomp. plus its right next to my tubescreamer which is handy - I can turn off the ambient stuff up top and then turn on my tubescreamer to get loud. I also have enough room for my channel switcher between the tubescreamer and decitmator II.

I like that. I may have to steal your idea for the looper. I think that would make my life easier.

thanks! honestly I cant believe I have been playing live this long without one. its really handy. anything you can do to reduce tap dancing is huge plus in my book.

it also helps to clean up my signal path. when the looper isn't engaged I only have my tuner, decimator and ts9 in my signal chain.

Back