Let's see those pedal boards

THe two photos that show unwired boards state in the comments they're just starting on the board. One shows his wired like two posts later.

It's gonna be alright dude, you know. Take a deep breath.

I call foul on every single board pic in this thread where the audio and power cables haven't been run. Anybody can place their pedals in an arrangement that looks cool.... but sometimes trying to get those connectors wired without wires sticking out or coming up over the switches is difficult.... and if you step on a switch to activate a pedal and it knocks the power connector loose on the next pedal, then that's not exactly a working pedal board is it?

:mad:

:facepalm:

Sorry.... I'm a little cranky today. :embarrassed:

...and breathe. :grin:

I call foul on every single board pic in this thread where the audio and power cables haven't been run. Anybody can place their pedals in an arrangement that looks cool.... but sometimes trying to get those connectors wired without wires sticking out or coming up over the switches is difficult.... and if you step on a switch to activate a pedal and it knocks the power connector loose on the next pedal, then that's not exactly a working pedal board is it?

:mad:

:facepalm:

Sorry.... I'm a little cranky today. :embarrassed:

sounds like someone should have planned a trip to MD this weekend to unwind a bit :grin:

No pics cuz, it's not working. Ordered more cables, maybe they come today.

It's got cold here. We had frost two weeks ago. That means it's time to reclaim the garage for the cars so, you don't have to scrap them in the morning. All the amps are back in the house.

A couple of months ago,son paid off his Les Paul to the bank of Dad then, immediately went back into debt on a Roland keyboard. I tried to sell the Casio it replaced, on our local Facebook buy sell trade. No bites. Went to GC and, traded it in on a EP Booster. Takes up so much less room than the Casio. Such a tiny pedal takes up so little room BUT, you still need the same amount of space as a normal size pedal. Right now, it's right next to the Ditto and, you can't use either.

After Barn Storm, I am going to rethink my board a bit. When I play at home, I keep the volume down, so I use the pedals to get my dirt. When I turned the amp up, I didn't really need the 3 dirt pedals I have on my board. I could probably get away with just my Klone.

After Barn Storm, I am going to rethink my board a bit. When I play at home, I keep the volume down, so I use the pedals to get my dirt. When I turned the amp up, I didn't really need the 3 dirt pedals I have on my board. I could probably get away with just my Klone.
Cranking the amp past 3 was a bit of a game-changer for me as well. Also quite fun. I'm considering replacing one dirt with a modulation effect of some sort, but that would still leave 3. :)

Yours sounded tits though.

That is why I love low wattage amps :)

Cranking the amp past 3 was a bit of a game-changer for me as well. Also quite fun. I'm considering replacing one dirt with a modulation effect of some sort, but that would still leave 3. :)

Yours sounded tits though.

That Nace sounded killer too. I still can't believe how loud it was with only 1 6v6 in it.

No pedalboard in that link has as many buffers as you do. There's nothing wrong with having a buffer, just like there's nothing wrong with having a true bypass pedal. Too many of either system is detrimental.
Guy is running 3 boards with 45 pedals. You just looked at the pictures and did watch the dude on stage with all 3 of his boards connected.

While at at it, add up the dollars that dude has sitting on stage. Damn near $5000 for the two amps.

Back