Let's see those pedal boards

The updated
20bdb0ab1868b6e0a2dac79fe4997f0c.jpg

I haven't regretted it one minute. Esoecially using midi to switch presets on the Mobius :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't turn pedals in the back row off or on without hitting knobs on my möbius. Irritates the shit out of me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I call foul on every single board pic in this thread where the audio and power cables haven't been run. Anybody can place their pedals in an arrangement that looks cool.... but sometimes trying to get those connectors wired without wires sticking out or coming up over the switches is difficult.... and if you step on a switch to activate a pedal and it knocks the power connector loose on the next pedal, then that's not exactly a working pedal board is it?

:mad:

:facepalm:

Sorry.... I'm a little cranky today. :embarrassed:

I call foul on every single board pic in this thread where the audio and power cables haven't been run. Anybody can place their pedals in an arrangement that looks cool.... but sometimes trying to get those connectors wired without wires sticking out or coming up over the switches is difficult.... and if you step on a switch to activate a pedal and it knocks the power connector loose on the next pedal, then that's not exactly a working pedal board is it?

:mad:

:facepalm:

Sorry.... I'm a little cranky today. :embarrassed:

Hey mine was wired for use.

cop0

Back