Let's have an argument about hamburgers

I am a teriyaki chicken burger fan myself. And burgers with wild salmon, but not the pressed salmon pucks, wild or not. I can't do veggie pucks any more. Maybe a good hand made veggie burger made from scratch. There is a restaurant around here that does a good job of that. Not much of a beef burger fan, except for the occasional one from Dick's Drive In in Seattle.

OK, if this is actually going to be a thread in which we argue about hamburgers: chicken "burgers", salmon "burgers", etc are not burgers. they're other sandwiches. A veggie burger I can make an exception for.

For chicken sandwich, I prefer a grilled breast. Maybe have that for lunch today.

I don't remember ever having a chicken or turkey "burger."

For chicken sandwich, I prefer a grilled breast. Maybe have that for lunch today.

I don't remember ever having a chicken or turkey "burger."
I meant that when I said chicken teriyaki burger. Always with a grilled breast. Not too dry. My wife does make a mean ground turkey burger which is actually pretty good.

I've had some really good lamb burgers.. and there was a brazilian place in LA that made a amazing pork burger

I've had some really good lamb burgers.. and there was a brazilian place in LA that made a amazing pork burger

We just picked up a butchered lamb last week and the first thing I made was lamb burgers from the ground lamb. Mighty tasty.

Heck I dig a good veggie burger and I'm always game to try a new entry into the faux meat arena; the beast burger is still a frequent flyer in my house when they go on sale. Ground chicken or turkey? pass...gimme a piece of grilled chicken or turkey on a bun.

Anywho, I've had the smashed burger thing and it's really not my preference.

OK, if this is actually going to be a thread in which we argue about hamburgers: chicken "burgers", salmon "burgers", etc are not burgers. they're other sandwiches. A veggie burger I can make an exception for.

A burger is a sandwich.

I agree. but a sandwich is not always a burger.

5sqgVUUh.gif

I've enjoyed an elk burger a few times.
The regional chain around here, WorksBurger, has it on the menu and they do a special each year wherein they donate money to breast cancer if you order any burger with elk meat.

I've been on this,low-carb diet since March no haven't had a hamburger since then.

Fuck all you fuckers...

Dude, there is an In-N-Out right near your house. I bet if you try you can smell the sizzling goodness from there.

Back