Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death is adorable

ddd8e8603dff42d2046a45aba6aa4445--neil-gaiman-endless.jpg

You have a point.

You should have seen the mountain lion that was trotting down my road the other evening just after dark. Fucker was huge, and not scared of us at all. We pulled up behind him, and my wife got out and yelled at it to leave. She must have been 6 feet from him, and he just looked back at her and wandered through my neighbors yard and up the trail into the woods.
i've seen a few rather close when i've been in the Allegheny National Forest scouting for deer. i guess that's what they were doing too.
it's a bit un-nerving having one of those come out of the brush 50 yards away, and all you have is some binoculars and a hunting knife. :eek:

i've seen a few rather close when i've been in the Allegheny National Forest scouting for deer. i guess that's what they were doing too.
it's a bit un-nerving having one of those come out of the brush 50 yards away, and all you have is some binoculars and a hunting knife. :eek:
I haven't encountered one at our new property yet, but I know for a fact they are here. I have seen paw prints down by the pond that were fresh enough to greatly increase the pucker factor. They are my absolute favorite animal and I'm fascinated by them... Which is somewhat counterproductive in that when I do see one, I'm going to want to savor the moment. I just hope kitty doesn't mind.

I've seen a few over the years in various areas, but only one close encounter. That one was particularly unnerving because my HS girlfriend and I were walking through the avocado Grove at their (very nearby) property when we suddenly found ourselves staring face to face with a great big phucker not more than 8 feet away and clearly not happy to see us. We slowly walked backwards without taking eyes off of it until it eventually bolted off out of sight. Scary shit mang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back