Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
17523481_10103687706368974_2057670836381475869_n.jpg

Windows XP on a tablet PC. Wonder why it failed
Great operating system, especially for gaming. If Microsoft still supported it, it would still be used extensively today. Especially by gamers.

The meme supports what I have known for years: Apple is not better, they just have everybody brainwashed. And paople do piss all over themselves when Apple introduces an item that someone else made first. Apple just knows how to get people to piss all over themselves in ecstasy.

Can't fault them for knowing how to make money off of something others are unable to.

Last edited:
Great operating system, especially for gaming. If Microsoft still supported it, it would still be used extensively today. Especially by gamers.

The meme supports what I have known for years: Apple is not better, they just have everybody brainwashed. And paople do piss all over themselves when Apple introduces an item that someone else made first. Apple just knows how to get people to piss all over themselves in ecstasy.

Sorry to burst your bubble but iOS is so much better than any other OS for tablet. So it's not brainwashing. Seems to be the trendy thing to do, slagging Apple. It's almost the new hipsterism to be anti-apple.

I have used Apple professionally for years and never ever had one issue. I can just get on with what I need to do. With Windows I always spend lots of time on maintenance.

Example: all my peripherals just plugged in straight into my Mac and worked. No fucking about with drivers, registry issues etc.

Recording is as easy as plugging in record without latency.

While Windows gotten better, it still doesn't hold a candle against Mac OS.

it's my opinion based on years of professional use

Sorry to burst your bubble but iOS is so much better than any other OS for tablet. So it's not brainwashing. Seems to be the trendy thing to do, slagging Apple. It's almost the new hipsterism to be anti-apple.

I have used Apple professionally for years and never ever had one issue. I can just get on with what I need to do. With Windows I always spend lots of time on maintenance.

Example: all my peripherals just plugged in straight into my Mac and worked. No fucking about with drivers, registry issues etc.

Recording is as easy as plugging in record without latency.

While Windows gotten better, it still doesn't hold a candle against Mac OS.

it's my opinion based on years of professional use

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Windows guy. I mean, I wish Garageband worked on Windows, but that's okay. I much prefer to be able to build my own powerful gaming/graphics machines that cost a third or less than comparably-equipped Macs.

That said, I've used many tablets with Apple, Android, Windows, etc. operating systems, and iOS is far and away the best tablet OS I've ever touched.

All of my computer related items are windows based except my iPhone. I'm a fan of apple products....I just wish they didn't cost so much.

All of my computer related items are windows based except my iPhone. I'm a fan of apple products....I just wish they didn't cost so much.

That's the more accurate reality to my mind. Apple makes great stuff, stuff that is generally more intuitive and sometimes outright better than that of their competitors, but damn if they don't charge a HUGE premium for it. Further, damn if they haven't hooked a ton of folks to believe that their product is worth the premium up charge.

All the Apple stuff I have is supplied by work. If I needed these type of devices for my work and they weren't supplied, I would be buying Windows and Android stuff. And I really like Apple stuff, I just can't afford it.

One of Apple's strategies has always been to price things high to instill the air of being high end...not stating that the products do not fit the bill but when things are priced highly there is always a sense of exclusivity about them. They rarely have sales or mark their items down. It has always worked for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back