Les Paul Custom Blackback PRO Electric Guitar Antique Ivory - Today's Price $399.0 - Reg $599.0

Probably the one thing that pisses me off more than anything in guitar advertising. Just say Epiphone. It's OK. Some Epis are great. And we're going to find out when we get there. Just fucking say it. Epiphone. Say it with me MF, and every CL, eBay, and Reverb douche canoe that refuses to include it in the ad...Epiphone.

MF shows Epiphone ??? Maybe Amy is acting up again...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Pretty nice (Epiphone) LP for the sale price. At regular price I'd just as soon step up to a used Gibby.

Probably the one thing that pisses me off more than anything in guitar advertising. Just say Epiphone. It's OK. Some Epis are great. And we're going to find out when we get there. Just fucking say it. Epiphone. Say it with me MF, and every CL, eBay, and Reverb douche canoe that refuses to include it in the ad...Epiphone.

It's incredibly damaging to the brand when this crap happens. When you refuse to call it what it is it continues to perpetuate the idea that Epiphones are sub-par instruments.

^^^^ this

or......they could rename the epiphone model to "Lesser Paul".....then we'd know right off the bat.
:grin:

Last edited:
Nice looking LP. I would be OK with an Epiphone LP. I'm guessing the differences aren't that great, besides the price. Of course, I have neither, so probably not the best one to have an opinion on this. :shrug:

Nice looking LP. I would be OK with an Epiphone LP. I'm guessing the differences aren't that great, besides the price. Of course, I have neither, so probably not the best one to have an opinion on this. :shrug:
I've played some Epis that were fantastic. I'd own one for sure if it played well and the price was right. Had an Explorer that was awesome, and I wish I still had it.

I own an Epiphone LP, and I consider it a good guitar. I did swap out the stock pickups with a Classic 57 and 57 Plus pickups. Those made a good guitar even better. I kind of like the look of this guitar, but I prefer an LP with a maple top.

Back