Question: Lennon or McCartney?

Lennon or McCartney?

• Total voters

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
Inspired by this film, which I heard about on the radio this morning:

If you had to choose one or the other?

Yep. Arguably he's a bit of a cunt, but you could say he's earned himself the right to be one...:embarrassed:

maybe, up to a point. musically, he's earned the right to be a bit arrogant......but when he starts that "i'm famous and rich so you should adopt my political views".....that's when the assclown comes out.

and to be fair......Sir Paul is by NO MEANS alone in that nonsense.

Paul....But it's kind of unfair...I love a lot of Wings stuff...Who knows what John would have been putting out...

maybe, up to a point. musically, he's earned the right to be a bit arrogant......but when he starts that "i'm famous and rich so you should adopt my political views".....that's when the assclown comes out.

and to be fair......Sir Paul is by NO MEANS alone in that nonsense.

It's not only him that's for sure. Musicians in general should stay the hell out of politics, to be honest.
Luckily he's not even half as annoying as Bono.

Well, maybe, but compared to Lennon? He's the nicest guy in the world.

Lennon was known to be quite a bastard. It was really only a matter of time until that band broke up with 2 such strong egos in there, to be fair. Remember Harrison saying it was next to impossible getting his own ideas in there on occasion.

My grammar is completely fucked in that sentence--I should have said, "Compared to Lennon, Paul's the nicest guy in the world."

Back