Least favorite restaurant of ALL TIME.

The Bonanza in Fallon, Nevada. The spaghetti broke into pieces when I tried to twirl it around a fork. The fish was frozen solid in the middle. There were gnats all over the tomatoes at the salad bar.

Chik fil A.....went there once, from what i remember overpriced version of a McChicken sandwich and they aren't even open on Sundays.

I went to a Dennys in Iowa where i ordered something that was supposed to have salsa on it and they subbed in marinara.

Any and all pancake restaurants.

I love the food most of the time, but being there is such an awful experience.
Stained carpet from a syrup spill that's now collected dirt for months.
Sticky menus.
Sticky tables.

I feel sticky just thinking about it.

I get a similar feeling in some old family restaurant style places. The kind that get the seniors bus tours in. The kind that always have liver and onions on the menu and the fish and chip special is world renowned.
There's one in Chippewa, ON that makes amazing pies and you can just walk in and buy a whole pie and take it out.
But we went in and ate dinner once and I was ready to leave before we got to our table.
The food is decent but boring and bland but kinda like Mom used to make type of deal.
I won't go back to eat there. When we want a pie, I make my wife go in and pick it up while I wait in the car.

Chilis. I worked for Brinker International IT Support. Everything is either prepped and frozen or frozen and cooked. Nice people but a trashed cook line. Probably no different from the rest. I had a comp card and got disinterested fast.

We have a local restaurant called The Lazy Dog Cafe that I have never had a positive experience dining at. They have 3 or 4 of them in the area now, so I guess people like it.

We have a local restaurant called The Lazy Dog Cafe that I have never had a positive experience dining at. They have 3 or 4 of them in the area now, so I guess people like it.
We've never had a problem there but I'm never motivated to actually go to one. I guess that says something right there.

Too many to mention. Mediocre corporate restaurants in general top the list (eg. Red Lobster, Olive Garden, etc). I generally try to stay with local places as much as I can.

Two years ago I ate at a Boston Market and got ill. Haven't and won't be back there.

Back