Last gig of 2016 tonight

jbj

Poor old Geordie's array...
And it happens to be at my teams stadium :thu:

ibrox12_0.jpg

lol mad dude with no top on :facepalm:

Anyhoo I best get a move on. I'm sharing the bill with a band and if I'm not there sharp they'll no doubt leave a space the size of a stamp for me to set up in :grin:

Now Ryan the flaming bagpiper will take some beating but the event "co-ordinator" gave him a decent run for his money tonight.

"Mate - have I told you to go and pull a pint or lift glasses?"

[puzzled look] "No, why?"

"Because I wouldn't tell you how to do your job so put down your fucking mic, stop suggesting cheesy songs no one wants to hear and stupid games that no one wants to play and let me get on with me." :mad:

I actually made the team twitter account which will get me a good bit of kudos in the pub tomorrow but FUCK ME that was a pain of a gig.

Mark - love the shirtless guy in the pic.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Yeah, that place is always full of complete toolbags. Last night was no exception. A miserable fucking gig to end the year. That expression on my face was a joke at the start of the night and a window into my soul by the end. I have an actual jazz gig in that venue in a couple
Of weeks and I'm wondering how that will go over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ugh, just been offered £700 to play a bar in town on NYE but there's a big football derby on tomorrow afternoon I was planning on getting hammered at :grin: :facepalm:

Told the guy I'd phone him in an hour to tell him my answer but I've got a feeling the impending £5,000 tax bill I've to pay by the end of January is going to have the ultimate say :grin:

ugh, just been offered £700 to play a bar in town on NYE but there's a big football derby on tomorrow afternoon I was planning on getting hammered at :grin: :facepalm:

Told the guy I'd phone him in an hour to tell him my answer but I've got a feeling the impending £5,000 tax bill I've to pay by the end of January is going to have the ultimate say :grin:

Yeah so I sold out :grin:

Worked out OK. I watched the game with a soda water and lime (rock n roll), we got beat and I got to head off while everyone moped about, I won't have a hangover tomorrow and I've just been to set up - I start half an hour later than my mate told me: short wee 4 hour shift and I'll be home for just past 2.

Working on a cheeky mash up to play just after the bells.

I hope we have a young crowd so I can go deep with it :grin: :embarrassed:

Back