Lamborghini Aventador worth $400,000 gets air during multiple-car crash in London

Saw that yesterday. What an asshat.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Ouch. Mazda guy seems to have cut him off, but he should have been in control of his speed so he could stop. Defensive driving and all that. You see the size of the brakes on that thing? How could he not stop?

Ouch. Mazda guy seems to have cut him off, but he should have been in control of his speed so he could stop. Defensive driving and all that. You see the size of the brakes on that thing? How could he not stop?

Apparently from other comments I've read from people familiar w/ the driving law in jolly old England and this intersection, it's the Lambo's fault.

pretentious is as pretentious does.

or.....as mr. Ferrari once told mr. Lamborghini........you should stick to making tractors.

No match for the submarine captain of a Bugatti Veyron.
The owner/driver was sued by the insurance company for intentionally driving into the water, but I never heard the outcome.
article-2212566-155685E5000005DC-426_1024x615_large.jpg

This video was used to prove that his claim of dodging a pelican was false.

pretentious is as pretentious does.

or.....as mr. Ferrari once told mr. Lamborghini........you should stick to making tractors.

I am only granting leeway on this because the asshat in question had a backwards ball cap on.

But, not everyone who drives a car like that is a pretentious asshat. Occasionally, they are driven by people who simply appreciate the car and can afford to own one.

Ferrari may build a consistently "better" car, but Lamborghini has an incredible knack for producing cars with a massive amount of character. Tractor maker or not, they have done quite well. And, not all of them are gaudy, wing adorned, wedges. The Muira is still one of the most stunningly beautiful cars ever made.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

No match for the submarine captain of a Bugatti Veyron.
The owner/driver was sued by the insurance company for intentionally driving into the water, but I never heard the outcome.
article-2212566-155685E5000005DC-426_1024x615_large.jpg

This video was used to prove that his claim of dodging a pelican was false.

"Pretty sure that's a Lambo, dude."

You are covering much more ground than you think at even reasonable speeds and even with brakes like that you still have to factor in reaction time.

He sounded like he was on the brakes when he made contact. Not saying he wasn't doing something he shouldn't have but that Mazda clearly turned out with out really looking or judging oncoming traffics speed either.

Back