Lambo SUV at my gym this morning.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Sounded like a 60's VW van with a broken exhaust but that is probably from its age.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Those were such an oddity at the time.... very cool that it had a Lambo V12 under the bonnet (probably out of tune and why it sounded like a busted VW) but they were heavy and notoriously unreliable...

.... but they were the inspiration of the Hummer. (which the silly americans put an underpowered V8 into).

Hmm.

I guess that will be a good bugging-out vehicle when the great California quake hits. They can just drive over everything. Rubble, other cars, rivers of lava, partially-collapsed daycare centers...

:grin: Lamborghini sure made some odd ducks. Always wanted one of them when I was a kid though :cool:

:grin: Lamborghini sure made some odd ducks. Always wanted one of them when I was a kid though :cool:
Those were originally commissioned by Saudi Arabia as a military vehicle. Pretty shitacular truck really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always wanted one of those.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I remember when those came out in the mid 80's. from what I heard, besides the Saudi's buying them for the military.....every sheik in the mid east got one.

and as Enzo once said to Lambo..."you should stick to making tractors..." :grin:

Wow, that is a very rare thing to see. I read they only made about 300 of those things. I think they have been out of production since the 80's.

Back