L & L Drive-Inn

altoidman

aka McCartyman
Getting my Hawaiian grub on. I wonder what it would take to open one of these back on the east coast?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396406891.316232.jpg

L&L is pretty good for mainland food :thu: Do they have franchise info on their website?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Franchise Information
L&L Franchise, Inc., the parent company of L&L Drive-Inn® and L&L Hawaiian Barbecue® has expanded across Hawaii and mainland United States to include over 175 locations serving the best in Hawaiian Barbecue(SM) Hawaiian style cuisine. The company’s approach in providing great food and Aloha spirit has been well received by many throughout the United States. The franchise continues to grow at a rate of one store per week with locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and New York!

Our franchisees are our success. We continue to seek highly qualified individuals who share the vision of spreading the Aloha spirit throughout the United States and the world. If you are interested in joining the franchise opportunity at L&L, please visit our Franchise FAQ section.

Franchise Application

I give up - what is the huge brown mass on top of the rice and stir-fry portion? :confused:
pork wrapped in big leaf.

I had to look at their menu to figure it out.

I was suprised to see where their New York location is - way, way upstate. Almost at the Canadian border near Kingston, ON. The military base must have had something to do with that franchise being there - someone retired and set up shop... or something like that?

Back