KURT COBAIN ROAD WORN® JAGUAR®

KURT COBAIN ROAD WORN® OLD LADY

worlds-least-beautiful-courtney-love1.jpg

I owned a Jag back in the 80s. It was a good guitar but for my simple mind the controls were way to much like doing rocket science.

Can't say I'm feeling a HB loaded Jaguar.

Me neither.
Humbucker fail.

Though I do really like Nirvana and I'm sure that config may have had a lot to do with sounds on some of the stuff he recorded it's not something I'd want to have. Gimme a Jag with singles and I'd be interested.

®® ® ® ™ ®®® ® ® ™ ® ®® ® ® ™ ® ®® ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ®® ® ® ™ ®® ® ® ™
® ® ™ ® ®® ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ®® ® ® ® ™ ® ®® ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ®® ®
® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ®® ® ® ® ™ ® ®® ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ®® ® ™ ® ™ ™
® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ®® ® ® ® ™ ® ®® ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ®® ® ™ ® ™ ™ ® ® ™ ?

Last edited:
Does the paintjob come with bits of Kurt Cobain's brains mixed into it?

Kind of like Steve Vai mixing his blood into that Ibanez signature finish he had going on?

Fuck that thing.

Hmm, how many musicians, many well known and regarded, were heroin users? How many struggled with mental illness, anxiety, depression? How many had bad relationships? How many ended up dead due to bad choices? Just the ones that died at age 27 form a pretty long list. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

So all the bile bemuses me a little. If you don't like the guitar, don't like the guitar. But the macabre shotgun and brains jokes are a bit tasteless and unfair in my mind. Ok, off my soap box now. You haters that are going to hate, feel free to carry on casting your first stones.

Urban Outfitters needs to do a "Domestic Violence" collection next. Hoodies with the slogans "make me a sammich" or "bitch needs to shut her whore mouth" with blood spatters and possibly a little beer soaked in.

OMG that's some funny shit.

I love everything about it other than the finish, and I'm not really much of a Nirvana fan. Then again, I love pretty much all Jaguars. :) The whole "Jaguars have to have single coil pickups" does nothing for me. Actually, one thing I love about Jaguars is that they seem to "work" for me with all kinds of different pickup variations. I've done them with Firebird style mini humbuckers, regular humbuckers, and I'm actually doing one right now with Filtertrons.

The strings don't line up over the pole pieces. When you can see that even in a photograph, it's really bad. But, hey, it does come with a free blowjob from Courtney.

Back