Hot or Not? Koentopp Chicagoan

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
This was made by Koentopp Guitars. Koentopp used to be Chicago based. They have since moved to Los Angeles.

http://koentoppguitars.com/blog/the-most-chicago-chicagoan/

040-Series.jpg
DSC_0677b.jpg
DSC_0649b.jpg
DSC_0794b.jpg

I'd play that if I lived in Chicago. Also, the Cubs should have a winning record this year. I expect them to contend in '16.

It looks like a very well made guitar, but it isn't something I would ever want to own.

Thanks for all your comments! Here is another Chicagoan that I did alongside the one above. No crazy inlay on this one:) Every guitar is a result of working closely with each client which always makes every guitar unique in its own way. You can check out more at KoentoppGuitars.com and the blog.
chicagoan.jpg

Chi Back.jpg

fhole.jpg

arch.jpg

Reactions: wok
Thanks for all your comments! Here is another Chicagoan that I did alongside the one above. No crazy inlay on this one:) Every guitar is a result of working closely with each client which always makes every guitar unique in its own way. You can check out more at KoentoppGuitars.com and the blog.

@DKoentopp,

I grew up taking lessons from old jazzers and I have a deep love for big 17" archtops. Your pieces are absolutely beautiful. Next time I get out to LA I will give you a ring because I simply have to play one of these.

Back