Knee Arthroscopy Jam

Just be careful. I know a couple of people who thought they could recover from an injury faster (oxy talking) and ended up re injuring it, more oxy, repeat. They are still in pain, and hooked on oxy. AND now they can't even crap due to opioid induced constipation.

YMMV, but pain beats pain +

Noted, it makes me a little nauseous but this ginger brew has helped. Not really an oxy fan, but I really try to avoid acetominophen and ibuprofen. Still have some from my last surgery. Good advice and duly heeded.

Knee mojo.
I had the same done to my knee 12 years ago.
The rehad wasn't that bad. 3 weeks and I was fine.

More stiff than sore now. Walked around some more, slowly, watered gardens. Looks like it will just take some time. Stairs not too bad if I take it slow.

In 86 I tore a couple things in my knee and it bled internally to almost double. It hurt and squished and squashed when I walked and you could hear it. They drained the blood, and pus and chunks from it and said I would have to have it scoped or soon it would give out and cause more damage. Hurt like hell after they drained it (no pain meds afterward just crutches and an 8 hour train ride) It was hell. Within a month I was running. 6 months later I never knew it happened. 30 years later I'm still going well on it. In 86 I was in fantastic shape, full of piss and vinegar in the military and would have none of it. Today I value the second opinion a great deal prior to being cut or or vacuumed out.

Back