Kauerfest 2017

Planning on being in Santa Monica either the 10th or the 11th. However looking at a map I see it's a long haul from Santa Monica to Elk Grove. Guess I'm out.

Hmm, I have friends I haven't seen in about 10 years and who are gonna be in Rocklin that weekend. I'm trying to see if we can make this happen.

Bummer....How long will you be in SoCal?
Really have no idea. We are going to be on vacation 2 weeks or so, there's a couple of days padding. We have a list of places we want to get to but no schedule. If we like a place we may stay a couple of days. If it's boring maybe only an hour or two. We have 7 days or so to hang around and seven days of driving.

We were only going to drive in from Vegas and see the ocean, Now we're thinking about hanging around and going to Disneyland because everyone needs to go to Disneyland once.

Really have no idea. We are going to be on vacation 2 weeks or so, there's a couple of days padding. We have a list of places we want to get to but no schedule. If we like a place we may stay a couple of days. If it's boring maybe only an hour or two. We have 7 days or so to hang around and seven days of driving.

We were only going to drive in from Vegas and see the ocean, Now we're thinking about hanging around and going to Disneyland because everyone needs to go to Disneyland once.

Maybe we can get together with the head cheese.... @Mark Wein

Back