Kanye West and Jay-Z Auctioning Off Mutilated $373,000 Maybach for Charity

Ahh, OK. I stopped watching South Park years ago. The way they did Chef when he left completely ruined that show for me.

Ahh, OK. I stopped watching South Park years ago. The way they did Chef when he left completely ruined that show for me.

Meh. After Isaac Hayes stuck around to make fun of everybody, then quit when they made fun of scientology, im fine with the way they booted him off the show.

Meh. After Isaac Hayes stuck around to make fun of everybody, then quit when they made fun of scientology, im fine with the way they booted him off the show.

+1

He got really high and mighty there for a while.

I actually thought it was hilarious the way all his dialogue was just assembled clips of past dialogue. The cuts had me in tears. :grin:

to be fair...Isaac had gone on Opie and anthony after the "In the closet" episode aired, an stated clearly that he had no problem with them spoofing Scientology...it was only a few days after that that he had his stroke, and was laid up in the hospital...at which time a "spokesperson" for the Scientologists re-stated his postition, causing matt and trey to write him off the show...O&A sent a tape of the interview to matt and trey after the death of chef aired, but it was too late to roll anything back...as far as I know Isaac never made any public statement against the show, it all came from the church...

...driving a truck every day with an XM radio can be quite educational...

to be fair...Isaac had gone on Opie and anthony after the "In the closet" episode aired, an stated clearly that he had no problem with them spoofing Scientology...it was only a few days after that that he had his stroke, and was laid up in the hospital...at which time a "spokesperson" for the Scientologists re-stated his postition, causing matt and trey to write him off the show...O&A sent a tape of the interview to matt and trey after the death of chef aired, but it was too late to roll anything back...as far as I know Isaac never made any public statement against the show, it all came from the church...

...driving a truck every day with an XM radio can be quite educational...

Ah, then i stand corrected. Sorry Isaac. However, it's not my fault you picked the weirdest ass religion on the planet. :embarrassed:

"Hello. There. Children. How. Would. You. Like. To. Suck. On. My. Chocolate. Salty. Balls. ?"

:embarrassed:

Back