Kansas city style hotdog

yabba

Weird Pick Butt Person
Is this really a thing? (topped with swiss cheese and sauerkraut)

Is is awesome? I have a hotdog craving and a fondness for regional hotdog variants.

I ain't never had steamed onions on a hot dog in New York. List could be a Yelp jerkoff list. The Coors dog isn't that great either.

I ain't never had steamed onions on a hot dog in New York. List could be a Yelp jerkoff list. The Coors dog isn't that great either.

It's a list from the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council.

They have their own enforcement division. Do you hear any helicopters right now?
Of course you don't. Their shit is stealth.

Good luck, man. Don't fight them. Just be honest and take your punishment.
It will be easier.

Where, pray tell, are you going to purchase this monstrosity, yabba?
Oh, I don't have a source for such things 'round these parts, it just came up in conversation today (everybody talks about regional hotdogs at work, right?) and I was intrigued

It's a list from the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council.

They have their own enforcement division. Do you hear any helicopters right now?
Of course you don't. Their shit is stealth.

Good luck, man. Don't fight them. Just be honest and take your punishment.
It will be easier.
Hits up a Sabrett with mustard and kraut and glady awaits the choppers.:baimun:

Oh, I don't have a source for such things 'round these parts, it just came up in conversation today (everybody talks about regional hotdogs at work, right?) and I was intrigued

Yeah, I didn't have my yabbafocals on when I read that. Have you had the famous jibarito yet?

Yeah, I didn't have my yabbafocals on when I read that. Have you had the famous jibarito yet?
+furiously googling+

If I liked bananas, etc that would be pretty awesome (assuming you're talking about the plantain sandwich thing), but they're the one food that I have a real dislike of. Plantains are not as bad because they're less banana-y, but I still don't like 'em.

+furiously googling+

If I liked bananas, etc that would be pretty awesome (assuming you're talking about the plantain sandwich thing), but they're the one food that I have a real dislike of. Plantains are not as bad because they're less banana-y, but I still don't like 'em.

I momentarily forgot about your disorder. :embarrassed:

Back