just hangin out

We had 6th row center in Detroit with Buddy Guy, Johnny Lang, Eric Johnson, Eric Gales, Dweezil Zappa, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Bootsy Collins, Doyle Bramhall, Billy Cox, and Ana Popovic. It was AMAZING!!!!

Sounds like a great evening to me. Do you have to bring guitars backstage to get in or do they just let you in because they know you make great guitars?

We had 6th row center in Detroit with Buddy Guy, Johnny Lang, Eric Johnson, Eric Gales, Dweezil Zappa, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Bootsy Collins, Doyle Bramhall, Billy Cox, and Ana Popovic. It was AMAZING!!!!

Dayum, that is quite a lineup.

Sounds like a great evening to me. Do you have to bring guitars backstage to get in or do they just let you in because they know you make great guitars?

The tour manager is a customer of mine (he owns the other white falcon banshee) and actually plays 3 songs with Doyle. So we got to go hang out and he borrowed my Starliner to mix it up a bit for those three songs.

Lots of fun. LOTS OF GUITAR PLAYING. I think it might be just jazz for the next week for me to balance out LOL

On a side note- being 3' in front of Eric Johnson's amp rig (twins and marshalls) is pretty damn impressive. And LOUD.

Oh and Zack Wylde is freaking hysterical to watch play.

157862449.jpg

Believe it or not, Zakk Wylde took this picture. LOL

I saw the show at the Hard Rock in FL. I was very impressed with all the playing. Zakk Wylde was a beast of a player and Eric Johnson's playing couldn't have been more tasteful.

I saw the show at the Hard Rock in FL. I was very impressed with all the playing. Zakk Wylde was a beast of a player and Eric Johnson's playing couldn't have been more tasteful.

I agree. Zakk actually surprised me. He's never been my kind of guitar player but he really gives it his all out there and I can't help but give him major kudo's for that. I think EJ might have been the least "I'm trying to out hendrix the other guy" of the entire batch. Kind of refreshing. Same with Rich Robinson.

Are they actually using the limited edition touring version of the MXR Uni-Vibe? LOL

I saw a few up there :grin:

Back