Mojo Request Just got fired.

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I'm taken aback, but I said here before I knew she would eventually.

Yeah, I'm scared. But I'll figure stuff out. Still....I'm scared. Just had to say that.

Mojo dude...if I knew anyone out your way anymore, I'd love to be able to put a word in for you.

work mojo to ya.......been there and it ain't very nice feeling.
where are ya, geography wise.....maybe someone here can point toward something.

I'm really sorry Chihli...

I was where you are now just a few years ago...it was a long, hard fight to get back but I made it...give yourself at least the weekend to process things before you make any major decisions...get yourself filed for benefits on monday...

Believe me, I know how scared you are, but you're strong enough to face it...

Mojo, brother...you're not alone...

Reactions: Tig
That sucks. You've been chafing in that job for a while--here's to hoping you find a new situation that isn't so toxic.

Man that sux. My heart's out to you. Keep tough and get out there before rigor mortis sets in on your drive. When you do get settled into a new job do yourself a favor and find another one just in case. My Pop told me once that your first responsibility to yourself once you have a job is to find another job to back yourself up. That man delivered.

Fuck. Sorry to hear that Alex. Good luck finding a new job and just remember that someday she'll be on the receiving end of a canning of her own.

Appreciate it guys.

I know I wasnt perfect, and that's the hardest thing right now. Like...yeah, I spent some downtime doing stuff that wasnt work related. But I also stepped it up when it came down to the wire and would go above and beyond. Trying to convince myself that I'm not a total loser and failure, like.....yeah, I did do the best I could. Anyone close to the situation is going "Wow, she really wnet and screwed you...cant believe she actually did it".

Reactions: Tig
And...the reason given was for "making disparaging remarks" about her. To some party that was not revealed. That was the sole reason.

Back