Just a Les Paul and a Deluxe Reverb.

wein.jpg

Get more fiber in your diet

Cool! I didn't know you had a Gibby goldtop. I assumed that your goldtop was the Tokai you occasionally mention.

Cool! I didn't know you had a Gibby goldtop. I assumed that your goldtop was the Tokai you occasionally mention.
No...the Tokai is a Springy Sound strat from 1979. The Les Paul is a 2004 LP Standard in their "Latte Cream" finish.

Here is a pic from a few days ago:

12489464_10153926961327425_8493806070815202702_o.jpg

Very nice. I'm really digging the purist-esque approach these days. There's some dishy licks there as well.

Yer gettin' purty good at playin them blues, young feller. Next time play it with some feeling. :baimun:

This.

Next time you play, you should imagine that your wife told you this morning about her various affairs with former MWGL forumites - derivicus and Reitze, most prominently - and that she and the kids are packing up and are going to go live with Deputy Mayor John Watt in Canada.

This.

Next time you play, you should imagine that your wife told you this morning about her various affairs with former MWGL forumites - derivicus and Reitze, most prominently - and that she and the kids are packing up and are going to go live with Deputy Mayor John Watt in Canada.
So you think I should be chuckling while I play? If you actually knew my wife you'd know how implausible that would be.

Different Les Paul tonight, same amp. The little frets on this thing kinda big me now. Might be time for a refret!

Back