Joe Walsh tomorrow night

There aren't a whole lot of acts you can see for LESS than $50 these days!

When you branch out from dinosaurs, there are lots of quality acts that can be seen for much less.

But then again, it's much easier to bitch about how music sucks these days and keep giving your money to the same people you've been giving it to for 40 years.

When you branch out from dinosaurs, there are lots of quality acts that can be seen for much less.

But then again, it's much easier to bitch about how music sucks these days and keep giving your money to the same people you've been giving it to for 40 years.

031444.jpg

I'd see Joe given the chance and would pay the 50 peanuts no prob. And ya, to name a few dinosaurs I've seen over the past 5 or so years, Steve Earle, Tom Petty, AC\DC,Neil Young, Leonard Cohen,etc. And I paid a hell of a lot more than 50 peanuts and it was worth every dime. There's sure as hell nobody invented in the past number of years that I have any desire to see. Shit, Wilco opend for Neil Young and we sat upstairs drinking beer until Neil hit the stage....

Bring on Dwight Yoakam....*spits*

I haven't seen him since Barnstorm opened for Steve Stills and Manassas in the early 70s. From some TV concerts I've seen, he is still great. I'm not big enough of a fan to spend the money, but well worth it if you are.

He seems like he'd be a bunch of fun to see. "If I'd have known I'd have to play this song everyday for the next 30 years, I'd have written something else!" Goes in to Rocky Mountain Way.

Back