"JeremyDrive"Custom Effects Pedal

Donation has been posted to the gofundme site.
I received a PayPal payment from surfsteve today.
I had to use my name to get the credit card charge to process and I left it as public so that I could take a screen shot as proof that the money went in to the fund.

So, it looks like I paid for it. I couldn't think of a way around it at the time.

AuctionPayment.jpg

The pedal is packed up and ready to go. I'll get it in the mail today.

Enjoy, Steve!

:thumbup:

I'm going to ask for my money back. This thing hasn't worked for shit.
The listing shows as reserved. Whatever that means. I tried to click in to it to see if I could "close" it or something and when I click it the page just refreshes to the same thing.

I was thinking. I have a metric shit ton of pedals. I'll play this for a while, I don't get much time to play. maybe 2 hrs-4 hrs. a week, but if ANY forumite wants to play through this, we could take names and send it around. Just don't space on keeping it moving forward.

Thoughts?

I was thinking. I have a metric shit ton of pedals. I'll play this for a while, I don't get much time to play. maybe 2 hrs-4 hrs. a week, but if ANY forumite wants to play through this, we could take names and send it around. Just don't space on keeping it moving forward.

Thoughts?

Fucking awesome idea, man....

Fucking awesome idea, man....

So be it. Would be cool if I could send it to Pragestock to REPRESENT !

Would be cool to track it. Sender pays postage forward only. The only catch is you have to describe the experience, guitars, amps, pedal chains in a thread here....Maybe have a Where's Waldo type Jeremy Drive thread. Also interested in Fuzz + Jeremy Drive interactions and placement in the chain.

Last edited:
Back