"JeremyDrive"Custom Effects Pedal

I moved this to the lounge to give it a bit more visibility....

Thanks.

My bid of $135 was there forever. I would of been tickled pink if I got it for $135, but I knew it would go higher, but until it did, I couldn't buy something else. :grin:

It's out of my range, but I am glad to see the price climbing. It would have been nice to have (though I doubt I would have used it), but more money for Jeremy's family is even better. Keep bidding!

"Expires in: Expired"

I knew it was ending today, thought it was latter this afternoon. So who had the winning bid?

Shit.....thought I had it at $155.

Had to go to the store this morning....oh, well.

Whoever won the auction, fucking enjoy it, eh?

Shit.....thought I had it at $155.

Had to go to the store this morning....oh, well.

Whoever won the auction, fucking enjoy it, eh?

Sorry, man......If you want it, I'll get it to you for 150. I think I remember you hanging with Jeremy in Chicago awhile back.

Didn't mean to snipe you. I thought I had it at 150.

Peace-SS

Sorry, man......If you want it, I'll get it to you for 150. I think I remember you hanging with Jeremy in Chicago awhile back.

Didn't mean to snipe you. I thought I had it at 150.

Peace-SS

I would pay $160 for it, but it is going to have to wait until Thursdsay when I get paid......

Your call, dude.

Yeah, Jeremy and I hung out in Chicago. Had a fucking good time, too. He was a good man...one of the good ones, as it were.....a genuine soul. A genuine friend. :(

Your call.

I would pay $160 for it, but it is going to have to wait until Thursdsay when I get paid......

Your call, dude.

Yeah, Jeremy and I hung out in Chicago. Had a fucking good time, too. He was a good man...one of the good ones, as it were.....a genuine soul. A genuine friend. :(

Your call.

150. Send me your address via PM and I'll arrange to have it sent to you.

Back