Mojo Request Jenifer

Bob411

thrumming with potential
December 6th i turned 55. Got lots of happy birthdays on Facebook from everybody, thanks.

Yesterday, I'm done with one job, headed to the next and the phone rings. I get tons of calls selling something, etc. from area codes I don't even recognize. This is at least from my area code so I answer it: Hi it's Jenifer, I just wanted to let you know it's not too late to claim your free medical alert bracelet...

IMG_3178.JPG

December 6th i turned 55. Got lots of happy birthdays on Facebook from everybody, thanks.

Yesterday, I'm done with one job, headed to the next and the phone rings. I get tons of calls selling something, etc. from area codes I don't even recognize. This is at least from my area code so I answer it: Hi it's Jenifer, I just wanted to let you know it's not too late to claim your free medical alert bracelet...
I hate that shit. I rarely answer anything I don't recognize but lately the sales calls are being disguised as being from one of my my local area codes AND with the same 3 digit prefix as my own number.

Back