JBL PRX 615m 1000 watt Crown Powered Speakers w covers: Set of 4

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
I have a set of JBL PRX 615m 1000 Watt Crown Powered Speakers in great shape, they've all been stored and transported their entire life with factory padded covers. These are powerful, reliable, and versatile. In most situtations I don't even need subwoofers as the coated wood cabinets have much better bass response than any plastic or composite cabinets. I bought them as a set of 4 so given the room, they could be mains or monitors.

I'm selling FOUR of them at $545 each with the covers. (The covers normally sell for $90 each... ouch... but they have been worth keeping the speakers pristine.)

Obviously I prefer to sell them as a set but will sell them in pairs if you only need 2. Because of size and weight, I'd also prefer "local" pickup, but I'm willing to drive as far West as Chicago, North to Grand Rapids, East as Toledo, and South as Indianapolis to make the sale or meet half way.

jbl-prx615m-507745.jpg

Stock photo. I'll take pictures of my set of four, front and back, top and bottom, and the covers this week... I just wanted to start getting the feelers out. We're financing a line array system.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back