J. Rockett Audio Designs Phil Brown Led Boots OD

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
I heard Joe Jewell using one of these last month on a gig and was impressed but the video demos a lot more:

Reactions: Tig
Nice, if a bit pricey at $259.

• Drive - Controls the level of grit and / or overdrive for the OD side and contributes to the grit / overdrive when cascaded with the boost side.
  • Level - Controls the volume for the OD side and contributes to volume controll when cascaded with the boost side.
  • Boost - Controls the bass and / or fatness of the OD side or contributes to the bass and / or fatness when cascaded with the boost side.
  • Treble - Controls the brightness and / or presence of the OD side or contributes to the brightness and / or presemce when cascades with the boost side.
  • Boost Switch - Engages the boost only or cascades it with the OD side.
  • "V" - Controls the volume of the boost or contributes to the output when cascaded with the OD side.
  • "T" - Controls the chime of the boost or contributes to the chime when cascaded with the OD side.

Sounds nice. I wish I had better ears, because it sounds like almost every other high-end OD out there. I feel like I am missing out on a world of tones that others can hear.

Sounds nice. I wish I had better ears, because it sounds like almost every other high-end OD out there. I feel like I am missing out on a world of tones that others can hear.

Think of the money it saves you. :wink:

Back