Dig it! It's Brilliant!

Elias Graves

Common misfit
image.jpg

I actually like that sorta. A hard concept to pull off, so not bad actually. Doesn't look half as bad as I would have expected.

They needed to joint ash/alder and mahogany to get a more accurate recipe, even adding a half inch maple cap to the mahogany if you want to get closer to the LP sound. I actually dig the concept, but I might have flipped the necks...maybe not...who the fuck knows. I'll take one.

They needed to joint ash/alder and mahogany to get a more accurate recipe, even adding a half inch maple cap to the mahogany if you want to get closer to the LP sound. I actually dig the concept, but I might have flipped the necks...maybe not...who the fuck knows. I'll take one.

If I were going for a 1/2 tele, 1/2 LP, I'd have the Tele neck on top, too. I'd imagine having that neck higher would make chicken pickin' easier, and all the cool kids wear their LPs low anyway.

that would be the end of bringing two guitars to gigs to get the right sounds......but man would that be heavy for a 4 set night. messedup0

Back