baotifiiiuuitedlbsfx.jpg

kmlrcvh11alnqd3myk11.jpg

baotifiiiuuitedlbsfx.jpg

rcix3wei5fj702wyvna3.jpg

qx1jt9eww6wloq0ypcmn.jpg

ekqfa3f0pf8xiwnadvsq.jpg

hfspnshjpq9uelkhagvw.jpg

mtwyacjo6aeidi81m7rn.jpg

Really popular with customers that have tried one of these out in the shop. Offset design with mini humbucker and P90 pick ups. Italia make seriously high quality guitars at incredibly affordable prices and this is no exception! when you play one of these you know it's good. it has a really smooth, fast neck and has incredible tone! This guitar will suit almost any style you throw at it and you'll enjoy every moment of it.

Body:
Aganthis tonewood
Neck: Maple, bolt-on
Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Italia trapeze tailpiece
Pickups: DVM mini Double Coil, DV9 soapbar pickup
Controls: Volume, tone, 3-way toggle switch
Machines: Italia die-cast tuners
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Frets: 22
Scale length: 648mm / 25.5"

Please feel free to contact the store to ask a question about this item or anything else from this brand. You can call on:embarrassed:1545 238 267 between 9-5 mon-sat, send us an email at:subbacultchauk@outlook.com or contact us through out facebook page at www.facebook.com/subbacultchauk
Product Specs
Condition:
Brand New
Make:
Italia
Model:
Divill B100
Finish:
Metallic Orange
Categories:
Solid Body
Made In:
Korea

It's OK.. I like that you can open beer bottles with the headstock. That's pretty awesome.

Not bad, but it seems overpriced for what it is, but then My Gretsch 5420 is made in Korea, too, and I bought it at $699, on sale.

That's fairly poor access to the top of the neck on the lower cutaway. Depends on your playing style but that would bother me. It's a meh.

I don't hate that and the price is right. I've seen custom made garbage on some of those cork sniffer sites that looked worse for about 10 times the cash.

Back