WTF: It was supposed to be my day off...

Jeremy

Also no borders.
...but I happened to be the one standing there when my boss decided that someone needed to come in today and that she couldn't count on the girl who was actually scheduled.

I figured 9 - 2, that's not bad, right? A few extra hours and still have the bulk of the day to do what I want. Cool.

I finished up the billing for the loads that are going out tomorrow that I had paperwork on, and did a handful for Monday, look at my transportation database to see what's left to do. There's only one more for tomorrow, and once that's done I'm out of here! Awesome!

Except that when I went out into the warehouse to check on it, there's no one out there. Fucking ghost town. There's no loaders here today. I talk to planning, he says if we have a trailer we can have someone from receiving load it. Spotter says there's no trailer. Fuck.

He says, no big deal. He can print me a manifest and I can bill that with no trailer number. The guard can write the trailer number in when the driver leaves and tomorrow's 3rd shift can load it. Then the fucking planning guy LEAVES. I never got the paperwork I needed. I just went to his desk and he's GONE. Now I'm waiting on my boss to call me back and tell me wtf I'm supposeed to do.

FUUUUUUUUUU

THIS WAS MY DAY OFF :mad::mad::mad:

Plus I have a cold and I feel like shit. This fucking blows.

Well, the boss told me it was okay if I came home. I gladly did so, but not before another driver came in and dropped a load off that was sent via the incorrect carrier yesterday. To our largest and most picky client.

:annoyed:

And I got yelled at by some supervisor I've never seen before for being on the floor without steel-toe shoes on, after my boss told me to go out on the floor.

Fuck this day in its stupid fucking face. I need a beer.

:annoyed:

Back